Shop to Support
There are ways you can support Kids on the Block without doing or spending anything extra.
AmazonSmile and Kroger Community Rewards donate a portion of your purchase!
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Choose a charitable organization to receive donations, or search for the charity of your choice
- Select your charity
- Start shopping!
- Add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile
Or in the Amazon app
- Make sure you’re signed up for AmazonSmile (use your web browser to visit smile.amazon.com)
- Download or update to the latest version of the Amazon Shopping app for iOS or Android
- Open the app and find “Settings” in the main menu (☰)
- Tap on “AmazonSmile” and follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile in the app.
Kroger Community Rewards
A digital account is needed to participate in Kroger Community Rewards. If you already have a digital account, simply link your Shopper’s Card to your account so that all transactions apply toward the organization you choose.
Link your Card to an organization.
- Sign in to your digital account.
- Search for your organization.
- Enter the name or NPO number of the organization you wish to support.
Select the appropriate organization from the list and click “Save”.
Your selected organization will also display in the Kroger Community Rewards section of your account. If you need to review or revisit your organization, you can always do so under your Account details.